The OpenFVM project web page is hosted by SourceForge. We are constantly looking for developers. If you would like to join the project please contact the administrator. The project is still in early development so don't ask what OpenFVM can do for you but what you can do for OpenFVM.
Areas where help is needed:
- Multiphase flow with high density and viscosity ratios,
- Non-newtonian flow,
- Compressible flow,
- Turbulence modelling,
- Adaptive mesh refinement (AMR),
- Mesh movement,
- Parallel processing (using PETSc),
- Graphical user interface for pre-processing (automatic generation of *.bnd, *.mtl, *.par files) (using for example wxWidgets + OpenGL).
- Packaging (Windows installers, Linux packages)